Then hang up, I hesitated for a minute, the phone re-sounded over the phone a lot of quiet, bowl jersey's voice heard more real: a small Troop, I'm sorry, I just work, we are not allowed work time to call, I am now an excuse to run out. is shut down ... I later went ... nightclub to find you, they say you are not ...... bowl jersey in the end She said one location, one of the busiest section of the city's commercial mall. She said to do a cosmetic brand promotion. I laughed, then asked her to get off work.
bowl jersey tone look lively up, and even across the phone, I thought I could feel her sunshine, her laughter as if the phone silvery in general: I have one hour to work! I looked at his watch, to calculate the location, and then told her, I went to her, then hung up.
I wear a jacket,buy jordan shoes, although the arm is still hanging in the chest, but the spirit to cheer a lot, thought, and wrote a note left to Amis, and then go out.
Half an hour later, I arrived at the stores because it is not the weekend, the mall Azeri, not many, I am very relaxed before the cosmetic counters in the first floor, saw the bowl jersey.
Few days, not seen, she seems a little short hair some, the original back of the head of the cauda equina was gone, turned into the straight hair, a pink face with a cheerful smile. She wore the uniforms of a make-up brand, the upper body is a pale yellow long-sleeved shirt, the following is a short skirt. a pair of slender legs with white high heels.
Is probably the operational needs of a touch of makeup to her face, the original slightly to some pale cheek a little more bloody, and wipe the touch of lip gloss originally small lips appear to be more moisture and more attractive.
She is holding a small perfume bottle, turned out to sell this brand of perfume to the surrounding pedestrian trial. Obviously, she is such an amazing beauty, anywhere can easily attract the eye,air jordan retro 1, I saw a lot of The men are deliberately close to her, and then bowl jersey on a warm pick up the perfume bottle, spray a little on his wrist, allow customers to smell taste.
Even though I know most of the make-up brand marketing Miss selling perfume in this way, but I saw many men simply by smell the scent deliberately to bowl jersey wrist rub heart could not help a bad mood. Some men smell the perfume of the taste side, his face involuntarily exposed squint the appearance of a color ...
Fuck! Actually
No comments:
Post a Comment