Here I would like to adjust the update rate, the change will not have much ring to read month to three days of rest time, that is, a month every ten that day pause update, I think readers should be able to understand my difficulty. I also updated at this time reducing the amount of subscription results will have a significant degree of influence, but I still want to work quality to consider, is to drop the palace eunuchs in the author's own reputation, and the work of poor quality,Texans Rangers Jerseys, too, on my own reputation. read the ring was a rookie, but also very jealous of their feathers, and care of their reputation.
Hope that I will not update changes to give you long-term love and support of friends of the Open book review today, the result was shocked, because the self-will is indeed pertinent.
In addition to the use of penicillin in the works section and the very beginning of the first person in the small, some benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom in the history of the problem, as long as these to explain a little there will be no big problem. concentrated so much criticism of book reviews, and are pointed out a problem: procrastination of the plot. It makes me The look and feel very ashamed.
In fact, the plot of procrastination flood began to emerge, when I consider paving the way for subsequent chapters,wholesale mlb jerseys, so not too much attention, and entry to over 70 chapters, the problems I feel difficult subject, I have repeatedly ask to the starting point for editing, try to catch the story forward, but did not think their worst fears come.
Read is a rookie started his writing for the web ring are sensitive to criticism and praise of readers, I try to plot their plan to meet the various needs of the reader response up, I do not want to avoid criticism from readers, almost as long as it is not malicious personal attacks, I think a valuable book reviews, whether it is criticism or praise of the Book will add fine or Sticky but after listening to criticism does not equal should continue to take the old road, especially after I went into the vip, I think readers not going too far or affect the follow-up plot criticism and requests must face up to, which is the fee of an obligation.
I am grateful to Titan, the commander in chief of the bedroom, NetBSD2, a statement made here, search for historical pinktanghe, Eastern Wei Tigers ... a fair criticism of readers, the plot of procrastination is inescapable, even I can feel not to mention readers, readers did not put forward is probably afraid that I hit to my face, but serious problems accumulated a greater impact on the development of this book, I can not always anti-an excuse to quit in the subsequent chapters of this book read must do its utmost to correct
No comments:
Post a Comment